Posted by Leonard Culler
on May 14 in Skincare & Beauty
| Comments Off
There are many ways to treat acne. A lot companies manufacture acne products that will help in reducing acne and blemishes but commercially manufactured drugs have side effects that causes hassles and affects our everyday activities. If you want to avoid in having to deal with this, you can try natural methods at home in order to prevent acne and treat it once it begins appearing on the skin.
Acne can appear when we eat too much of a certain food or practice unhealthy lifestyle. To prevent it, here are some helpful tips and practices that you can do at home.
- Avoid eating too much of fried foods and Trans fat high foods. Margarine, deep fried meals, and some milk products may start the onset of acne.
- Keep the skin hydrated by drinking 8 glasses of water a day or more. Try to practice regular bowel movement and consume loads of fruits and vegetables, whole grain, and foods that are rich in fiber.
- Ask your doctor for natural food supplements that will help you consume more Vitamin A and B6 which are helpful in reducing blemishes and scars and cure skin inflammation that causes swelling and irritation.
- Exercise regularly to induce sweating and remove toxins in the body that causes acne and pimples.
- Consume foods that are rich in Omega 3 like tuna, salmon and sardines.
- Avoid too much caffeine intake, chocolate, sodas, smoking and other unhealthy habits that will make your skin age ahead of time.
It is important that we practice healthy habits so the toxins in our body will be eliminated and prevent common skin problems. This will not only make our skin clearer but it will also improve our self-discipline in regards to health.